Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Two Effective Bad vaginal discharge natural treatment

vaginal-discharge-odor-625x205
Bad vaginal discharge natural treatment

Bad vaginal discharge natural treatment

Bad vaginal discharge natural treatment 

It is very normal to see vaginal discharge, but it is necessary. It contributes to the protection of this region and in the reduction of being infected with bacterial or fungal , as it provides it with moisture. But, what if you found bad smell of theses vaginal discharge? what are you doing? you can easily apply one of these natural treatments:

Also see: 5 Simple daily steps for Vagina lovely smell
 
 
Recipe of milk and turmeric
Do you suffer from fishy vaginal odor? In this case, you have to get rid of the reason, the harmful bacteria and fungi that grow in your you vaginal area. The solution is to resort to a mixture of turmeric and milk, which may also contribute to the reduction of vaginal dryness. Now, it’s the time of application:
– Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of warm milk, drink this hot mixture. Repeat this process daily until you get the result you want.

Bad vaginal discharge natural treatment

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪milk and turmeric‬‏
 
Guava leaves Extract
 You should note that these leaves have anti-inflammatory properties and oxidation and bacteria, they help to reduce the appearance of an unpleasant smell of vaginal discharge. To get use of these properties, you should apply these steps:
Add 10 leaves of guava to a liter of water, boil it, leave to rest for some time, then use the extract as a lotion to wash your vaginal area. Repeat this process twice a day for a week.

Bad vaginal discharge natural treatment

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪Guava leaves tea‬‏

 

The post Two Effective Bad vaginal discharge natural treatment appeared first on What Woman Needs.


5 comments:

  1. I  suffered from CHRONIC BV (BACTERIA VAGINOSIS) for  years, i was hopeless until a friend directed me to a herbalist dr called Dr uwenbo, she said the dr has cure that cures BV,  she also said the dr has helped some of her friends with HERPES, UTI, STD/STI, YEAST INFECTION, GERNITAL HERPES/WAETS  e.t.c i never believed her but after a lot of talk i decided to contact him. just few weeks ago i contacted him and told him my problems, he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine with prescription on how i will take it for a short period of 14days.. After taking this medication 7days of the 14 days, I started seeing changes.. this herbal medication is a miracle, big thanks to Dr Uwenbo herbal medication.. I recommend this herbal medication for anyone, i pray you find solution in him just as i did. For more information on how to get the herbal medication, contact him on his Whatsapp/call +2349052309005 and get this miracle herbal medication..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who helped me out of a serious illness. I have had HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS. She helped me out with everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITS B DIABETITS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMNT please for your safety, contact DR.VADI VIA email address (doctorvadi@yahoo.com) or whats APP number +2348074133083

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling through a binary option group ,then i saw a post by Robert Seaman about Forex and binary trading and how i could earn much more than i can imagine, i got in touch with him and he made every step clear to me and how his strategy would work magic. and it really did!! i got $16k my first week after i invested just $750 if you are having difficulties in trading, she can also manage your broker account,which you will also have your ACCESS LOGIN so as to enable you to check your trade records and balance daily  contact Sir Robert through Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com?. or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete